Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Overland The Americas' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Overland The Americas' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Overland The Americas at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Overland The Americas' web site are provided “as is”. Overland The Americas makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Overland The Americas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Overland The Americas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Overland The Americas's Internet site, even if Overland The Americas or an Overland The Americas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Overland The Americas' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Overland The Americas does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Overland The Americas may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Overland The Americas does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Overland The Americas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Overland The Americas of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Overland The Americas web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Overland The Americas provides links to affiliates and products on our web site. Clicking these links will route you to the applicable site where you can learn more about the affiliate and product. You will also have the opportunity to purchase the product.
Overland The Americas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Overland The Americas encourages comments on this blog and hopes you will join in the conversation, but there may be some instances in which comments will be edited or deleted as outlined in this Comment Policy.
By posting comments, you give Overland The Americas the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify and use your submission.
Overland The Americas reserves the right to, but is not obliged to do any or all of the following:
- Delete comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
- Delete comments that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to meet the requirements of this Comment Policy.
- Delete comments that include profanity or language and concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Delete comments that personally attack an individual.
- Delete any comments posted on the blog, without notice, regardless of whether or not such communications violate the above standards.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.