Western Canada has some of the most stunning views we’ve seen. In July 2013 we covered 2,500 miles during this road trip loop which included Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops, Mount Robson Provincial Park, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park, Calgary, Glacier National Park in Montana, Idaho and back to our home in Seattle. The vast beauty of the landscapes we experienced were truly astonishing.
You can buy any photo in this album in high resolution for $5 and help us get a little further on our journey.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on any photo you’d like to buy
- Copy the Buy Code found in the caption
- Go to the Products page on our Store
- Add the item Buy Photo to your cart
- Proceed to Check Out
- Add the Buy Code in the Order Notes box
- Proceed to pay securely with PayPal
Voilà! We’ll email you a link to the hi-res photo(s) you bought. Thank you!